We’ve had many years experience looking after email systems and have strong views about what constitutes a good system.
We’ve seen many examples of companies and individuals suffering unnecessary limitations and inconveniences in the way their email system works.
Many commercial email systems are provided by ISPs because “they have to”, but email is all that we do and we have a passion to provide the perfect email system.
Our Head Office is in Lancashire, UK and we operate around 30 servers located in 8 datacentres throughout the UK, US and Europe.
User mailbox data is only stored on our UK-based servers.
The US and European servers are used as gateways for sending and receiving emails in order to strengthen our ability to deliver emails to all the major email providers, to increase our geographic “footprint” to cope with any problems specific to a particular region and to have enough capacity if any of the datacentres has problems.
Our Aim is to Provide Businesses and Private Individuals with the Best Possible Email Experience.
- Getting the basics right
- Blocking viruses and other threats
- Filtering out spam while minimising the risk of losing genuine emails
- Ensuring that emails are delivered reliably
- Keeping our servers responsive
For companies and organisations
- Provide features missing from their own email system – no need to install a spam filtering add-on
- Hold on to and keep trying to resend incoming emails if the in-house server is down. Optionally send copies to an external mailbox
- A Smarthost/SMTP server for reliable email delivery
- Processing rules to handle complicated requirements: forwarding copies, changing headers, etc.
For Private Individuals or Groups seeking the Perfect Email System
- Have your own fully-functional Exchange mailbox
- Access your email by all possible methods
- Keep Outlook synchronised across multiple devices: Home & Office PCs, Phones and Tablets
- Know that there is a master copy of all your mailbox data on our servers and anything deleted in error is available to be restored for 60 days