Acceptable Use Policy
Arrowmail is a Limited Company registered in the UK which provides email and other related IT services.
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) page details the types of activity that are not permitted by Arrowmail Customers when using the services provided by Arrowmail, and the actions available to Arrowmail to detect, terminate and prevent the re-occurrence of such activities.
This AUP may be revised, without notice and at any time, at the sole discretion of Arrowmail.
Arrowmail does not monitor or censor the data which is stored on or passes through its servers except for anti-virus and spam filtering.
Arrowmail reserves the right remove any content for any reason, including but not limited to, your violation of any conditions of this AUP.
If Arrowmail determines, at its sole discretion, that a customer has violated the terms of this AUP, then without notice, Arrowmail may suspend and/or terminate that customer’s access to Arrowmail’s services.
Arrowmail’s services are not to be used to:-
- Violate any laws, regulations, or other provisions having the force of law in the UK.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Send emails from misleading email addresses or falsify information in any part of the email.
- Transmit, disseminate, store or send links to any content that:
- Is prohibited from being accessed or transmitted by law;
- Facilitates hacking or unauthorised access or use of data, systems, servers or networks including any attempt to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or to breach security or authentication measures;
- Falsifies origin by forging TCP/IP packet headers, email headers, or any other message header;
- Interferes with service to any user, system or network by using flooding techniques, overloading a system or a network, staging or broadcasting an attack, or any other means resulting in a crash of a host either deliberately or by negligence;
- Infringes or contributes to any infringement of any intellectual property or material protected by copyright.
- Is or may reasonably be considered unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- Contains viruses, worms, trojans, or any other computer code, files, or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, unlawful, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or invasive of privacy;
- Promotes illegal activity, including providing instructions for illegal activity, or transmitting, disseminating or offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions, or furnishing false data on any sign-up form, contract or online application or registration, or the fraudulent use of any information obtained through the use of Arrowmail’s services including use of credit card numbers.
- Exploits images of children or discloses personally identifiable information belonging to children.